Final Touches for Your Holiday Decor
Hello Friends! Just a few more days until Christmas. Now is the time to finish your shopping, fill up everyone’s stocking, and pull together your table decor if guests are coming to your home. If you’re visiting family and friends for the Holiday, you may also be thinking of host and hostess gifts. If you haven’t found the perfect ones yet, stop by our Showroom in Jackson.
Style Your Table for Holiday Dinner
The easiest way to style your table is to pick a theme that showcases your dinnerware, flatware and glassware. This year, greenery, gold and white are very popular – along with natural materials like wood and pinecones.
- Add chargers to your dinnerware for added flair.
- Place salad plates on top of dinner plates, for added dimension.
- If you like a modern rustic flair, wood slices make beautiful chargers.
- Use cloth napkins, if possible, and add napkin rings.
- You can also create fancy folds for your napkins – classic folds or holiday themed.
- Arrange fresh greenery and different sizes and shapes of candles in the center of the table.
- Create symmetry by placing the same arrangement at each end of the table.
- Add something unique in the center, keeping it low enough for people to see across the table.
- Use your special serveware for dishes. If you need more, stop by our Showroom in Jackson WY!
Whether you live near the Tetons or just dreaming of a home with a view of the mountains, elevate your living with a consultation from our team of experienced designers. The heartbeat of our design firm and online shoppe is to work with your personal style to curate your unique dream home.